For jury duty status, please call 620-271-6120 - Press (2) for Jury, then select the presiding Judge from the menu:
1. Honorable Robert Frederick
2. Honorable Christopher Sanders
3. Honorable Ricklin Pierce
4. Honorable Wendel Wurst
5. Magistrate Judges
Statuses Are Subject to Change
The message on the phone line 620-271-6120) will be accurate after 5 pm the evening before the scheduled jury trial. For Monday jury trials be sure to call Sunday evening after 5:30 pm or early Monday morning to determine if you still need to appear.
Reporting for Jury Service
Please report by 9 am to the 2nd floor of the:
Hamilton County Courthouse
219 N Main
Syracuse, KS 67878
Please allow plenty of time to park and enter the courthouse.
What You Should Bring
- Jury selection paperwork
- Photo ID
- You may want to bring a jacket or sweater
What to Leave in Your Car
Please do not bring the following items into the building:
- Cell phones - Cell phones are not allowed in the courtroom and you will be asked to return them to your vehicle.
- Chemical sprays (such as pepper spray or mace)
If you have any questions, please call the jury clerk at 620-271-6120 (Option #2), from 8 am to 5 pm (Central), Monday through Friday.